Coach Announcement Sunday

The boys were told they will know the knew Coach Sunday!!

54 Likes

Woo hoo!! Thanks for sharing this!

No problem no clue who it could be

All signs its Fritz

8 Likes

Must be Fritz right? How do you think the kids will think if it? Hope there isn’t a massive portal movement.

Sampson did fine after the exodus

4 Likes

Sure but that was a long rebuild. I just worry that the fanbase cant put up with more right now.

1 Like

We’ll be fine. Some players will need to leave, some may want to. Regardless we needed a change, lets build for tomorrow with a new HC.
The fanbase got the change, now its time to support the new regime.
When we look competent for four quarters in a game the fans will know we made the right call

13 Likes

Can two time transfers leave with a coaching change? Guys like the Qb, manjack…etc.

If true, it’s Fritz or Odom.

2 Likes

Well alright. Patterson’s probably boarding a Turkish flight out of Dar es Salaam this evening.

1 Like

Yes, they would need a waiver if they transferred the previous year but there is no limit to it

Odom would be a HUGE let down…will be like the Applewhite hire

4 Likes

If its Fritz Golden is gone. Not the kind of offense that golden wants to play in.

I completely disagree that hiring Odom would be anywhere as bad as Applewhite. With that said, I prefer Fritz.

7 Likes

From an WTF standpoint…remember Applewhite came out of nowhere to win the job.

We all though tit was going to be Kiffin

1 Like

Not saying I favor Odom, just feel if it was someone not in a CCG, it would have already been announced.

2 Likes

An offense that wins games?!?!

An offense that is featured on TV?!?!

An offense that plays in Championships and NY6 Bowls?!?!?

Golden played in the AAC LAST SEASON with CDH’s offense

2 Likes

Not true at all. He is great at adapting to his personel. Through the years he has had a real mix of pass/run offense.

7 Likes

I would hope he would at least hear out the new coach and see how he would be used first. Didn’t Fritz run a much more open offense at Sam Houston?

3 Likes