Coach Cal to Arkansas!

I would love it to be Hurley or Oats

You may want to take another look at their more recent rosters. It has been awhile since the Wildcats have gotten the 5 star guys they used to get. I mean, in 2015, the Wildcats had 7 first round picks! Not anymore.

They will get two this year and honestly this draft class is weak and those dudes are overrated.

overrated or not the Wildcats have pretty well been top 5-10 in most classes, and when is the last time we ever had a better class than Kentucky?
Says a little bit about the difference in two head coaches
I wouldn’t trade Sampson for Cal any day of the week

1 Like

Who was the president when Arkansas won the national championship?

Hayes

3 Likes

So far Walmart isn’t helping their football team but bb is less numbers prob more doable

Bill Clinton was the president when the were champs in 1994.

1 Like

" I did not have s
 " ahh nvmnd .

1 Like

My guy in Fayetteville said $8 mil for Cal & $7 mil for NIL. That’s a lotta chickens. He said Tyson fronted the deal

15 million per year? Man Tyson is going to have stop using $100 bills as dog toilet paper and go back to 50’s.

If you think Kentucky wasn’t tossing money bags around I have some swamp land in Arizona to sell you too. Rex Chapman said in his book that a Kentucky booster offered him $800k in 1988 to stay in school one more year. He also said the reason he went to Kentucky over Louisville despite Louisville being his dream was because he got a nice payday. These bluebloods just hate they aren’t the only ones with cash now that its out in the open.

1 Like

This. Number one class last year, had I think number 2 lined up this year.

Cal too worried about getting kids to the league and hoping rings would be a byproduct. Soft.

Sampson has it right
 coaching for wins, build culture, then getting kids to the league is a byproduct.

KY is so delusional they were probably trying to unload him.

nothing delusional about uk wanting Cal gone
 if you’ve watched 4 straight years of coach cal games juxtaposed against 4 straight years of coach Sampson games, you would know there is nothing delusional about it. Squad was so soft. Ark did them the favor of not having to pay that buyout.

2 Likes

Calipari won a championship in 2012 but that was more on Anthony Davis just dominating the whole tournament.

That 2015 team was undefeated all the way to the Final Four.

Coach Cal is #2 on my “most overrated” list. Penny is #1.

2 Likes

Doubtful
 that $15 million is less than 1% of his net worth lol

Absurd amount of money

Coach Cal pulled a Dana Holgerson. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This guy:

Well, he may be the first coach to be telling the absolute truth when he claims “the cupboard was empty.” Arkansas currently has ZERO scholarship players on the roster and no commits.

Go get 'em coach! :laughing:

2 Likes