Its FAKE nothing to see here. "Sanders says he's not impressed with Big 12 opponents

Big 12 Media Day is going to be interesting this summer

2 Likes

Good luck to him
Lol

4 Likes

I am so glad he’s not our coach.

18 Likes

Deion is at serious risk of turning into a joke coach that is more bark than bite. He needs to get Colorado to at least a bowl game this year or his seat will be scorching hot for the following year.

6 Likes

he lost to 2 of the 3 teams that are coming to the Big12 with them…

we’ll see how long he can keep his hype train on the rails…

4 Likes

He won at Jackson State, but he had way more talent than most of his opponents. He’s probably a good coach, but he’ll have to prove it to remain a P4 coach. If he can be successful, he’s good for CFB because he’s got a huge personality and presence. Jury is out for the next couple years. I’m mildly pulling for him.

Neon is a real character. Entertaining for sure.

1 Like

That statement alone just raised the viewership for the Big 12. People will tune in to see if he succeeds, but more will tune in to see if he fails.

Let Coach Sanders cook … .

15 Likes

Coach Prime is media savvy. Every hero needs a villain to play off of and these provocative statements by CP incite his opponents. CP is positioning Colorado as the team fans really want to beat. That increases interest and subsequently attendance.

He did his job and it worked. His comment was posted on Coogfans.

3 Likes

Seems like the type of remark that ‘will not age well.’

4 Likes

Yes, Deion is a HOF as a player and a HOF as a trash talker. Do you guys remember how he was talking trash when he was playing. This is vanilla rated G vs his past comments. Verdict is still out on his HC abilities but all publicity is good for the BIG 12. At least we are not pedophiles and sex molesters like half of the big 10 schools.

He seems to have vision issues? Always wearing sunglasses indoors.

2 Likes

I’ve read some of your predictions in the What are Your Expectations for Coach Fritz thread and thing a lot of our posters feel the same way. LOL

1 Like

After all, he did so good against the mighty Pac 12…uh, wait, he went 0-8. ALL mouth, no performance…I hope his first game is in Manhattan against Kansas State… We’ll see how much he likes that one.

3 Likes

They’re going to run all over that defense.

1 Like

Umm where’s the actual link to the actual quote where he said this?

I wonder if Colorado fans are taking about Coach Fritz on their boards?

For Coach Prime "mission accomplished ", message boards across the Big 12 are talking about Colorado…IN MID APRIL!

1 Like

What a clown.

Coach Prime was in most of their games. The offense was not good enough imho. Every time I tuned in they were 3 and out. With that said, they have as good a chance as anyone to win the conference.

CP is more of a CEO than a coach. He has good assistant coaches. He’s the face of the team. Gives press conferences. Does he actively recruit or do his coaches throw his name out? But the schtick will get old. At some time, he’s going to have to win. He’s got some time. Last year was his first at a new school. This year, it a new conference.

He will be good for the program as the Cowboys are good for the NFL. Half of the fans that watch, watch them to win while the other half like to watch them lose. But, they watch.

1 Like