Coach Prime Spring Game

He better win at Colorado

That may be, but consider this.

Sportscenter is reporting on Facebook that literally the Monday after their Spring game, CU had 18 players enter the transfer portal.

Apparently the spring game isn’t quite the program builder that the UH1927s of the world think it is.

Last I checked, 51 CU players in all have entered the transfer portal according to one source I saw.

Sorry

remain skeptical of both Prime and the Spring Game in general based on that.

3 Likes

Just me opining

If you read between the lines, one of the factors McCaskill cited for transferring was that UH’s family values were not consistent with his. This is only a guess, but perhaps UH’s house cleaning had an adverse effect on him. Teammates that have been with him for two years were shown the door. He feels they were treated bad.

Now, the reason I am posting this on Coach Prime’s topic. Coach Prime’s house cleaning has involved many more players than UH’s, with Coach Prime stating at the beginning that most players would need to transfer. Nice way to introduce yourself. Coach Prime will not assist those players by releasing practice videos. Very nice of him. That doesn’t sound like the family values that I would want to be a part of. It sounds like a “win now, at all costs, be dammed if their are casualties along the way.”

I would hope McCaskill chooses a program that is truly consistent with his family values.

1 Like

I agree with your overall point but he didn’t say UH family values (as in culture) was a problem. He said UH didnt align with his future and what’s important to his family.

From the interview
 “Alton said he has to be loyal to God and himself, not to a school or a city. He is transferring because UH was not aligning with his future or his family priorities and because the UH program did not show it values either of those things.”

1 Like

Wanna bet?

Accepted, Starz pizza of our choosing. At the end of the season. Just PM me and remind me or I will you.

1 Like

Prime say’s they’ve got some real dawgs coming in. We’ll see

Arkansas basketball is impressed by Prime’s portal use

6 Likes

I hope his “ real dogs” say screw you prime and go somewhere else

1 Like

So, does CU have any players that we should look at?

1 Like

Can they all start? You bring in 69 new faces. I’d have to say most are coming with the idea that they are transferring to start, not be depth or 2nd team. That’s a lot of new faces that won’t be happy.

2 Likes

Johnson has me ready to root against them. They have turned into the bad guys in the wrestling match. Like a car race they will be watched but most will be hoping to see a crash.

I think 3 that portaled in back in January are portaling out.

1 Like

So far, three unsatisfied customers?

That’s fine @TacoCoog. There is more than one way to get to the same destination.

What is not different s fans looking for anything to be critical with our coach. We aren’t having 50 players transfer out and DH was simply saying there will be more additions. Transfers will happen in and out after fall and spring to every program.

CU wouldn’t either but the coach wants it

wait a second!! I thought they were pieces of furniture, now they are dawgs? He specifically stated he was bring in new pieces of furniture to fill his beautiful house