18. Ole Miss
  19. Baylor
  20. Texas
  21. Notre Dame
  22. LSU
  23. Oregon
  24. Texas A&M
  25. Florida

Miami (Fla.) 108; North Carolina 62; Utah 61; Boise State 52; UCLA 38; Nebraska 37; Arkansas 21; Auburn 16; Brigham Young 15; San Diego State 12; Western Kentucky 11; Navy 10; Pittsburgh 9; West Virginia 8; North Carolina State 7; Southern California 6; South Florida 5; Duke 4; South Alabama 3; Southern Mississippi 2; Colorado 1; Appalachian State 1; Toledo 1.

1 Like

Cincinnati doesn’t show up anywhere. That’s not good. It means they are hiding in the tall grass just waiting for UH to come rolling into town. I smell trap game.

Puh-leeze.

First conference game? On the road? At a place we haven’t won since 1971?

And you think we’ll overlook them?

1 Like

Dang Red. Where do I send my apology?

West Virginia has only eight (8) votes, and then there’s zero (0) votes for Texas Tech or Kansas State or Kansas or Iowa State?

So, is the current Big 12 really the Big 5?

Top 10:

4 Big Ten
2 SEC
2 ACC
1 PAC
1 AAC

A changing of the guards with the Big Ten as the new SEC (i.e. rank them high until they lose)?

0 Big 12

Clemson, Florida St, & Louisville will be fighting for the ACC crown.

University of Houston Cougars vault to No. 7 in coaches’ poll after upset of Oklahoma

1 Like

Yikes- I do not think The Bearcats will be a trap game- We will be ready-

1 Like

Only objection I have to either of the polls is the Coaches Poll having Stanford at #5. Don’t think they deserved to move up 2 spots after mostly struggling against an unranked K-State team.

1 Like

I assume it was more about the teams above them losing than their performance against KSU

2 Likes

Navy and USF getting votes. Good for future SOS.

1 Like