College basketball rankings: Gonzaga leads Andy Katz's new Power 36 | NCAA.com

7. Houston (9): The Cougars are on a mission to get past the second round. Nothing has seemed to deter them.

4 Likes

Calls Houston a sleeper to win it all.

https://twitter.com/marchmadness/status/1100183261140213760

3 Likes

Andy Katz is invited to my Thanksgiving dinner.

The Sleeper…so you’re telling me there’s a chance… :grin:

3 Likes

I think he’s calling us a sleeper because the national media is very late to the bandwagon and are still reluctant to buy into us. If we faced anyone in the top 10 right now, even at home, I think we would still be underdogs because we are perceived as less talented. It is what it is

6 Likes

My next child (male or female) will be named Andy.

4 Likes

Have you checked with Her first!!!..She may hsve other plans for naming the baby(s)…lol

We have some hype now I’m nervous about us proving it in March, past the first round anyway. Remember 2014 Wichita was undefeated (yes mizzou valley) number 1 seed and in the 2nd round ran into a Kentucky team that was a 8 seed but everyone knew they were better than their record. Kentucky won. Even if you’re a 1 seed you play a team that can beat you in the 2nd round. It’s results like this that make the blue bloods look good and further the agenda.

1 Like

Dan I think that is fair. How do the Coogs do when we are expected to succeed? Good question, its a question that hasn’t been asked in a long time.

1 Like