College football teams with the most returning production in 2020 - ESPN

2 Likes

6 Likes

I am sure hoping that bad production returning a year older and wiser is better and not just a year older.

6 Likes

Wow, Miami is ranked 96.

1 Like

The same could be said about good production. Let’s hope it doesn’t forget how good it was and doesn’t take a step back. It’s football man, everyone has to get better; not just the guys who struggled. Also not sure if you noticed, but the team improved over the course of the season. One can assume they will be better AND a year wiser.

3 Likes

Nice graphic. Chad Clayton at the head.

1 Like

Got it from the football twitter page. There’s another nice one of a important 2020 returner. Who needs new wallpaper?

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1225192378912272384

82% = Grant Stuard

1 Like

This is great, would be number one if King hadn’t played first four games. We should see improvement for sure, but the thing I take most out of this is that Memphis and Cinci should still be quite good and UCF will be pretty stout as well.

2 Likes

You are correct because this coach we have will not go easy as some in the past have.

Don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad considering what our record was last year.

Theyre not returning from last year…they didnt PLAY most of last year, many of them…because they redshirted…imagine having guys like Car, Jones and Williams back for a full year next year…Think we are gonna be good…

3 Likes

And a lot of underclassmen who got some really good experience. I’m excited because I saw a lot of young guys last year play with a chip on their shoulder.

It really reminded me of the 2015 guys who weren’t ranked really high, got a lot of hype, etc., but they came out, played hard, and got themselves a conference championship and a Peach Bowl trophy.

2 Likes