College game day at HOUSTON - next Saturday

UH vs UCF game just announced on today’s show!!

6 Likes
6 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

From that 30 to 30 “Phi Slama Jama was a meteor that was here and left” showing the old empty Hoffeinz, to now the ESPN GameDay… I’m going to be there.

6 Likes

So they are hosting it inside the arena. Since it’s free admission and all fans welcome, I wonder when and how they plan on clearing them all out before only the ones with tickets can enter.

5 Likes

Someone please invite Lee Corso to drop another F-Bomb for luck.

9 Likes

I’m in!!

1 Like

I honestly didn’t know they did college game day for basketball season

6 Likes

The show ends at 11 am on Tv. The game starts at 3 pm that day doesn’t it ?!
Thats plenty of time.

Jay Bilas will also be one of the announcers and its going to be consider the primetime game of the week.

3 Likes

Yep it’s plenty of time. I took a guess on twitter that maybe they can have a continued event from 11am to 5pm in IPF with a big screen TV. Like a 2 hour tailgate that turns into a watch party for fans that don’t have tickets.

2 Likes

The UCF game starts at 3:00 p.m. if you have a ticket like myself and plan on going to game. I’ll leave the College Gameday event for younger crown and hopefully they get great student turnout! As far as clearing the FC b4 game, uhhh I think all will be ok.

Lets goooo! Gonna be a blast!

1 Like

Ill be there. Youre never too old Chester07 lol

5 Likes

hehe. I’ll enjoy it on my Big Screen TV and watch the 11:00 games from home and head there early afternoon. I’m just enjoying this season as someone who goes way back to the “Big E” days as young kid, very hopeful they can wrap up CKS for several more years and see no reason they can’t be top 20 to start ea year over next 3-5 yrs or more.

4 Likes

Baseball team plays at the Minute Maid Classic at 11 on Saturday. Go to this, bounce over there, come back for the basketball game.

10 Likes

Mark me down to be there

So who’s announcing the game?

1 Like

Whoa…should be a good time.

Let’s hope we go all out to make it look good.

1 Like

We will be at college game day can’t wait

1 Like

I hope the students lose their minds with this. Good times are here… and ahead.

1 Like

I didn’t know this basketball gameday thing was a thing. :flushed:

I’m with Chester, I’ll leave it to the kids and I hope they have fun. I’ve got UH friends coming in from OOT. I’m just glad I snatched up the extra tickets I needed before the season. Gonna be a fun game.

5 Likes