Come get ya medicine

We won the game because I changed from my blue shirt to my red shirt at halftime. Thats why you keep the lucky shirt at the ready.

7 Likes

And our QB was sick as a dog and played a great 2nd half anyway and won the game. Brag on THAT!

4 Likes

Has Hammond not started last year and this year? He is not a 2nd or 3rd string Qb.

1 Like

Did we beat them?

Close only counts in hoseshoes and hand grenades.

2 Likes

The program says “UCF” not UCF with an *.

And don’t forget we left a lot of points on the field in the first half. I am very happy the way played the final 18 minutes!

2 Likes

When people look at the record in five years they won’t know what the halftime score was. I’m glad football in a 60 minute game.

1 Like