Come get ya medicine

@pearland @The_Coog @CowboyCoog @Dude @Coog2020

8 Likes

I gotta eat crow. Armstrong and the defense made adjustments

I think they were trying to avoid running Weigman QB Power this year. But we’re struggling to get short yards. We may have to

8 Likes

Credit for owning up to it

3 Likes

We beat a 2nd and 3rd string QB. lets not brag too much.

3 Likes

They have a really good defense though

1 Like

I love the W no matter what. It’s part of our history now.

8 Likes

We had 4 massive red zone mistakes in the first half, that on a less cursed would be scores. Should be 42-17, but damn if a comeback win like this isn’t great

8 Likes

We came back from a double digit deficit on the road against a decent opponent. That’s what good teams do. Yeah it was ugly, but if we had taken the points and/or taken advantage of our red zone opportunities we would have won going away.

2 Likes

We were on the road?

That explains why ESPN was talking bad about our empty stadium.

5 Likes

Three times inside the 10 yard line and zero points. Unacceptable.

3 Likes

You didn’t hear those UCF chants? Lol

2 Likes

I’m glad we won but don’t act like I was saying anything crazy. Because I was probably one of the more tame ones in the game thread.

1 Like

Bro got receipts :joy:

1 Like

We went toe to toe with tech in week 3. We’re not ahead of ourselves, we’re ahead of schedule.

Just wait until after week 6. This offense is going to be unstoppable and the defense will be pretty good. I’ll save you a seat and a beer in Arlington.

1 Like

And the refs…

Glad to be wrong. Onward to the big 12 championship game

2 Likes

We struggled because did not use Hughes in short yardage…even as decoy. I would love to know why he not played as much. He was in on the comeback.

1 Like

The 2nd string QB was 19/20 last week against TCU. They have a qb controversy when the other guy comes back.

2 Likes

Not sure why you ā€œ@ā€˜dā€ me.

I never give up on the Coogs.

I called all of these other fools out in the game day thread, all game long, before you ever started this thread.

1 Like

We won the game. We don’t care what QB they played. JUST WIN!

2 Likes