Come on Texans

I thought going for it on 4th and 1 was a head scratcher. Then Allen throws it away. Nobody wants to win

1 Like

Un f’ing believable! This game should have been over when the Texans took over with 1:44 left in the game. But noooooo, 4 runs up the middle and Bills are brought back from the dead.

3 Likes

BoB is the reason why the Texans are the way they are. Coached hard but below average in the decision making department. Unbelievable is an understatement friend.

3 Likes

Texans always make everything so hard…just get a freaking 1st down ball game!!! Now OT.

He coaches scared. Always has.

3 Likes

And to think we have to deal with more time of listening to Booger Mcnugget. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, pulling for the Olivers over the O’Briens here

3 Likes

It’s been 60 years since the NFL had a 12 game regular season. We’ve got some real historians here.

2 Likes

Are you from Houston or an out of town Coog?

If they lose , BoB need to go …

4 Likes

Absolutely. But McNair won’t let it happen.

1 Like

Lol he threw it late in the air to the FB. :joy::joy::joy:

Terrible tackling.

1 Like

Has it been that long; doesn’t seem like a day over 50 to me.

1 Like

What a game.

1 Like

Texans dodged a bullet on that penalty. I don’t know what constitutes a blind side block, but when you hit the guy in the chest, I don’t see how that’s blind side.

1 Like

Why don’t they have Ed in on 3rd downs?

1 Like

Why did they play prevent on that last play – dumb.

You blitz and get a deep sack, so go do it again, or at least play same defense that has been stopping. I think the DC is auditioning to take Romeo’s job when he retires.

1 Like

What a play by Watson!!!

1 Like

That’s a bad man

2 Likes