Complete helmet collection

I like the old skinny UH logo on special occasions, but I like the current logo just fine.

I think we should continue with the current logo going forward.

1 Like

At auction that may bring in a pretty good penny.

1 Like

Third row, second from the left. Also same row, third from the right.

What a terrible uniform scheme. “Toe up from the flo up”

Thatsa NO In chemistryspeak that says “water”

Horrible

Laundry day lookin’ uniform

1 Like

That whole set up may be the coolest thing I have ever seen.

1 Like

I think he’s a chess player.
201843.image0

2 Likes

:rofl: more like a battleship/warzone nerd.

But I meant the Skinny logo, like pretty much everyone. Whoever goes to the Dana show should put that into his mind for the B12 unis. He has mentioned that we need new ones several times now. Bring back the SWC unis for the B12. :smirk: Yes, please!!

OK, I spoke with the guy who posted the picture. It’s not his collection, he just found the pciture online somewhere
 so we have a good ole’ mystery on our hands if you sleuths want a new case to solve. No idea whose collection this is.

I did a reverse image search. It looks like this is the guy we are looking for.
https://twitter.com/wtfcoach/status/1166778523396333569?t=tedM6x24nEl0oHnfzk36KA&s=19

He also has a pretty amazing website with Helmets from about 10 different football leagues through the years. USFL, CFL, XFL, NFL EUROPE, etc.
HelmetHistory

These are very small mini helmets but the detail is amazing. This guy has over 6000 helmets.

6 Likes

Wow thanks! This is incredible. Just insane
 6000 helmets!

Really worth the read (I think I might look him up next time I am in Seattle, it’s only just up the road, if and when I do I’ll get pics for you guys of our helmets).

1 Like

That is really cool.

That top one with the thicker UH logo looks best. It was during the Helton yrs I think.

Skinny and slightly bold. Both are simple, yet dignified.

I really didn’t like the ultra wide or the “wet Coog” years which was when I attended.