Conference Championship odds

They got a penalty because of lack of focus. I think he was just trying to draw Temple offside.

He is Shrewd…NOT !!!

Just like the Memphis
game last year…NO Gahones !!!

“Cajones”

Yeah, they called a false start, but the line never moved. It was a bad call. I think we still would have hiked it.

1 Like

Even if we ignore the realistic possibility of being upset by Tulane this is what you guys are hoping for

Memphis to be good enough to beat SMU on the road.

Memphis to be bad enough to lose to us at home.

There is no formula I can come up with based on the last two weeks that makes BOTH of those statements true.

Cash 5 ?

Did not get that also.

Lots of unexpected things happen for n football Jimmy. It’s why they play the game. :joy::joy::joy:

Big games on Thursday and Friday to decide the West. (Times are Eastern)

https://twitter.com/FBSchedules/status/1061679397621637121

1 Like

I am not expecting any more wins…what do I have to tell me otherwise?

I am sooooooo looking forward to UH basketball. THAT is what keeps me in a good mood.

2 Likes

Tulane is not the same. They have coach who has fire under their ass. Just working on consistency now. Memphis is not beatable without a defense. I am not Nostradamus but been watching these guys since 1975

Too much noise here. Bottom line, there are now NINE G5 teams ahead of us in the AP. Didn’t check the other rankings but I’m pretty sure we are out of the running for any NY6 games when Troy outranks us.

Maybe, but just remember, it doesn’t matter how many G5 teams outrank is. There are 5 G5 conference champs at the end of the year and those are the only 5 that matter.

If 9 teams outrank us, but we win the AAC Championship and those 9 don’t win their conference, we are the NY6 rep.

3 Likes

Good point. So there are FOUR G5 teams ahead of us plus Cincy and UCF.

I think Memphis will beat SMU, we will defeat Tulane Thursday and beat Memphis on the road to win the west. Why…with Ed’s issue now settled,the ultimate weapon we have is King and that young man is as competitive as they come.

3 Likes