Coogs 7 point dogs

I was reading ‘Houston Football: Can Cougs down Memphis without D’Eriq King?’ on FanSided for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too.

We are dogs in this game. But this is the type of game we win.

I would be worried if we were 14 point favorites. We lose those games.

4 Likes

So we are 7 point favorites? If that’s right, that surprises me on the road without our super hero QB.

Don’t be surprised how well Tune will play.

2 Likes

No UH is the underdog.

Vegas loves us, Vegas loves us not.

Vegas loves us. Vegas loves us not.

Who or what does Vegas love?

Vegas loves $$$$$!!!

1 Like

Thread title should be changed

2 Likes

KI was reading ‘Houston Football: Can Cougs down Memphis without D’Eriq King?’ on FanSided for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too.

My bad. Or just being positive

I feel like if the writer can’t spell the nick name of the team right, they probably haven’t done much more research than reading someone else’s story and publishing it in their own words.

3 Likes

FanSided is about as good as someone posting on a message board…usually worse.

1 Like

I cringe everytime I see Coogs spelled “Cougs”.

9 Likes

I am looking for anything on Whether Ed is really,really, playing this time! Where do you get your pristine information Mr. Shaggylives? Oops sorry I capitalized your name.

I doubt even the coaches know if Ed will play. Not even sure if Ed knows he will play. I think we find out when he the defense lines up.

Yepp we were probably 14 point under dogs … UNTIL …

The tiger players developed diarrhea of the mouth dissing our team and injured players … especially one they probably believed would not be showing up …

Maybe those Vegas odds computers aren’t as dumb as moi thought … afterall …

3 Likes

tell them to get it right We are the coogs. Washington State is the cougs.

1 Like

Coogs is like Google…you add as many o’s behind it and it never lose its meaning and still look right.

2 Likes

I don’t have special access to decision makers. I have to believe bottom feed for whatever I can get. The chronicle says he is practicing but is mum. Maybe just keeping it close to the vest for strategy?

That looks about right to me.

But, yes, I agree. We play better in big games as underdogs.

Surprised to see the O/U at almost 77. If I was betting, I take the Under on that number. I took the over vs. Tulane and would have been good had they returned the INT for a TD instead of being tackled by the QB! That would have been the 4 pts I needed rather than the FG they had to settle for…and maybe D’Eriq doesn’t have the fluke injury…