Coogs in the Pros

I’m gonna miss JT3 announcing our games he did a great job especially for a non-Texan.

6 Likes

the video i made from breaon randomly spiked 800 views the last few days, so i knew something happened with him

i just googled, he just signed with popular Macedonia team Gostivar

9 Likes

completely random…temple in playing the bahamas right now for their bahamian tour…they arent broadcasting it, but broadcasting a live boxscore…
they are playing the best Bahamian pro team…

i randomly see chicken knowles on the roster for the Bahamian team

9 Likes

Is that Chicken? I see a Knowles on their team, but his name is Zane.

I see that LJ Rose is playing for them, though.

Yes the box score for today’s game vs temple had a danrad Knowles with chickens exact measurements

1 Like

Zane plays with the national team, this was a “pro” team down there that Temple played in game 1. Chicken has never played for them before. I have been wondering what happened to him. He didn’t play at all so it might have just been something where he didn’t show up.

Here is the box score Pesik is talking about. D’Shon Tayloy is the only other guy I know, was a solid player at Norfolk St. Only D1 guy on the roster, maybe one or two others who played college in the US so not a great result for Temple.

2 Likes

My fault, thought it was the national team.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Basketa_gr/status/1160120442012798976

Devin Davis signs in Greece

4 Likes

LJ Rose playing in Australia

1 Like

Rose averaged 12.7ppg and 6.6apg in Australia QBL (basically 3rd tier league in Australia). He also just signed in Finland’s top league. Basketball News, Scores, Stats, Analysis, Standings

2 Likes

So the Magic let him go?

1 Like

He didn’t get cut from the G league but got an offer to play in Greece. After a so-so summer league he wasn’t going to be in the NBA this yr so it makes sense.

3 Likes

Has Corey found a place to play?

Corey signed with Wizards… he will be at training camp…

3 Likes

When was this announced? After the performances at summer league, might be a tougher road for him and Armoni. Not sure if he attended, but Armoni was invited to the G-League Invitational camp which was Friday. Invites to that typically go to players who the G-League don’t think will be on NBA rosters and want to push them to stay in the US to play in the G-League.

Corey was at the Texans practice last week and Berman mentioned he was still with the Wizards.

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1157665464065155073?s=20

Armoni did attend the G-League Invitational Camp; he’ll likely get drafted in the G League Draft and play there next season for someone. Likely will take the Rob Gray and Devin Davis route, play there a year, and then head overseas unless he can catch on with an NBA team.

2 Likes

yes corey was offered a g-league contract…
he made numerous posts alluding to it, including his jersey contract…and talking to mo wagner about the Michigan game “when he gets back too Washington”

1 Like

Curiosity got me so I checked with a couple people, it should be an exhibit 10. Most likely not in training camp with the Wizards though.

I saw it on his Moms twitter account. LOL

2 Likes

The best source for Corey Davis news!

7 Likes