Covid

How many people died from falling asteroids last night ?
I can’t find an update anywhere. I think “they” are suppressing this information.

2 Likes

Go ahead and release the following please.
Patients that have passed away strictly due to covid without any other medical conditions.
Patients that have passed away from covid with other medical conditions with percentage of each of these conditions.
Ie: covid with diabetes, cancer, asthma, thyroid, etc…
Patients that have passed away from covid with the above (both) by age group.
I am waiting. Thank you.

Sounds like your looking for excess deaths. Try the CDC.

I do know the number of people who died from COVID and stupidity/ignorance. Those that refused the vaccine

1 Like

Did you die from Covid last night?

Did you die from an asteroid strike?

Sounds like the odds are in your favor

No, but 2 of my neighbors did recently. Not to mention
32 year HCSO deputy a few months ago too. Can’t recall
anybody hit by a falling space rock during that time.

Just foolishness to think chances of being done in by a space rock
is more likely then acquiring covid and dying from it.

1 Like

That’s because the boarder is wide open and unvaxed sick illegals are flowing into our country at a startling rate…If you are for mandatory vaccinations…then you certainly can’t be for what we’re seeing at the border…you really can’t have it both ways…

Not you though so you remain in 99+%

Look up quick!

What’s anything I said or posted have to do with anything you (tried) to say?

First, a boarder is someone who’s living in your spare room. Eviction proceedings are how you deal with that.

Second, I’m all for having anyone crossing the border getting vaccinated–whether they stay or get sent back. But I think this is the first time I’ve been asked this question or provided that answer to anyone. So, again, not sure why you’ve focused on me for this issue.

Third, bugger off.

3 Likes