2 Likes

NIL
Transfer portal

2 Likes

doesn’t make sense

2 Likes

Comments disabled on the YouTube video is the free space

5 Likes

We did not have enough fans travel to support this team in Orlando. We were playing to be competitive but had no support.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen anything like this in my coaching career

3 Likes

“We made the transition to a tough conference. A great foundation to build upon”

2 Likes

“It falls on me as the head coach, but…” then proceeds to blame other people for what happened

3 Likes

“We have a lot of work to do.”

If my son would only change his name so he could be an effective NIL fundraiser

I cant coach this, sh*t ! Be a fitting way for him to end the season. Maybe we did not interpret Dana’s statment correctly the first time he said it. He may have been talking to himself out loud so added a comma for the correct meaning.

Holiday week.

2 Likes

tryptophan

2 Likes

Does anyone know a good Realtor?

Houston coach Dana Holgorsen when asked if he expects to be back next season:
“Yeah, I’ve got a four-year contract. Contracts mean something. If they don’t want me to be the football coach, they have not expressed that to me. I want to be the football coach here.”

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1728515001147707598?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

1 Like

Appreciate Duarte staying on topic and getting to the point.

2 Likes

Please post PC

The hubcap guy stopped showing up when I got here and it has jinxed my coaching.

2 Likes

I’ve seen him at 4 games this year.

6 Likes

I sit in section 312 but had not seen him. Funny thing, but good to hear he is still coming to games. I think he started coming to games during Sumlin. It might have been Briles but around that time.