Dana says thats just Big 12 football. 7 more games to go

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1708265964930846962

Good lord. Just fire this clown already

26 Likes

#FireDana

11 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

Is he implying that he doesn’t have a B12 roster? Any media care enough to ask who’s fault is that?

1 Like

After saying it was one at the beginning of the season. Dude is a joke.

2 Likes

Do we know a G5 program that wants to make a splash and “steal” away a mediocre P5 coach and then brag about it to anyone that will listen?

You know…like WE DID because we can make their dream a reality!

Memphis?
Temple?
Boise?
SDSU?
Anyone?

3 Likes

Can we play half-games for the rest of the season?

2 Likes

Football is all about two things …but they are related.

Momentum (getting it or preventing the other team from getting it) and Adjustments.

Thats Football 101…somebody needs to send Dana the book

He was quoted in early August as saying he did have a B12 roster. He’s a joke.

7 Likes

By good he means giving up two special teams touchdowns.

News flash coach. We’re in the big 12. Man is talking like we just played a non conference game. Fire him now

6 Likes

“We got wore out in the second half”

Continuing the narrative that depth is the issue and he’s trying to fix it.

Lol

Such a magician.

4 Likes

https://x.com/gocoogs1/status/1708280710354587946?s=46&t=ml_R0xCyfm4ePt9B1P6fTQ

I am really starting to feel like he won’t survive this season. The Administration cannot watch these games and post game press conferences and feel like he is the guy to right this ship. There is no way.

7 Likes

From the AP:

Samuel Brown had 113 yards receiving and a touchdown for the Cougars, who have lost their first two conference games for just the second time in 20 years, a span that started with Conference USA before a switch to the American Athletic.

Awful

2 Likes

I doubt holgy even gets an OC gig immediately

He more than likely gets rehabbed at Saban Rehabilitation and then gets a OC job at a WAC or Sun Belt school unless he retires

1 Like

He should go back to Tech. He’s responsible for a lot of their points over five years.

11 Likes

I’ve never heard a coach say his offense wore down. Maybe we should try to be more quick strike than grind it out if our offense is going to get tired

5 Likes

Way too lazy for Saban Coaching Rehab Program.

3 Likes