DCTF Power Rankings

Despite losing, we moved UP to #3.

18 Likes

A$M got embarrassed! :wink:

1 Like

What kills me is the Ags fans calling for Elko’s head/job. He is the best coach since Sherrill.

1 Like

Idk about that. He’s had 1 really good season in his first 3 (granted this season still isn’t written yet but it’s definitely not trending towards a great one).

Slocum, Sumlin, and Fisher all did the same. Slocum went on to have more really good ones.

It’s too early to crown him at this point imo. Not that he should be fired.

2 Likes

Their fan base never seems to remember that they’ve never been all that good. I’ve never seen a fan base more arrogant with less reason than A&M.

Except maybe Tech.

13 Likes

I’m on the fence about Elko.

I’ve listened to the guy - his front-facing persona comes across like a guy who knows what he’s doing and is a straight shooter. To me, that is half the battle but that brings me to the other half

There is no way TAMU should have lost to Kentucky at home. As we get deeper into the NIL era, Kentucky has been average to below average in the SEC

2025 5-7
2024 4-8
2023 7-6
2022 7-6

TAMU’s NIL is most likely approaching twice that of Kentucky’s.

I realize the Aggie echo chamber is possibly creating a flattery trap for the team but a coach at TAMU knows this and has to effectively coach against it.

That or their scouting/ game preparation is not all that good.

All can be true.

R.C. Slocum.

1 Like

Yes!! Fire him and then you can pay ANOTHER coach no NOT work!

5 Likes

All the Ag fans I know are terrified they’ll lose every game, but feel like they deserve to be National champs

1 Like

Elko is a very good DC.

I am not sold on TAMU’s QB. He did not come up big against Texas or Miami last year and did not look good against Kentucky this year.

4 Likes

From what I saw of the Kentucky game Reed was a very inconsistent passer.

1 Like

If we don’t make the playoffs i would love to whip their.

1 Like

Thats not saying anything…Sherrill was great, and all coaches after him have been let downs. This Aggie team could lose 5 or 6 games. If so, his seat will get really hot…oh wait…my mistake…RC Slocum was a real good coach, too. but he couldnt win the big bowl game like Jackie could.

atm?

Over It Whatever GIF by Satisfied Customer

I’m neutral on the farmers. They have never done much of anything football wise, so I don’t expect much.

1 Like

How the heck did the smart guys get ranked ahead of UTEP? How is that even possible?