Deja Vu- Do we fall for this again?

2 Likes

I think our power point presentation is still up to date.

7 Likes

Not going to happen in anyone’s lifetime.

4 Likes

It’s click-bait. They put Memphis in the Big 12 and leave us in the AAC.

1 Like

Zzzzzzzz…

7 Likes

There is nothing from the Big12 in this, or any school for that matter. It is simply a writer with too much time on his hands.

Plus any suggestion of a 6 team playoff, I believe should absolutely be tossed and the suggesting person with it.

3 Likes

Drink.

2 Likes

No…we say NO :-1: this time to Lucy!

3 Likes

I wish there was a way for people to tag click-bait articles. Especially those that are horn related. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I read a similar article from WVU fans making the argument that West Virginia has no business in the Big 12 and they belong in the ACC, with Pitt less than 75 miles away, and with Louisville, Virginia Tech and UVA also much closer than any Big 12 opponent. WVU’s closest geographical Big 12 opponent is Iowa State. But it all boils down to money. Big 12 $38.8M per conference member. $29.5M for each ACC team. Wishful thinking, but perhaps COVID-19 will make schools consider realignment.

1 Like

Click bait

2 Likes

Drink!

1 Like

With all the mediocre schools in the Big 12, they are not going to invite us in unless there is money in it for them. We need to look at places like the ACC and PAC or get a senator like the one from Utah that forced the PAC to bring his university into the fold.

1 Like