Disappointed, but ultimately very proud

Sad we lost…but what a gritty, amazing, awesome TEAM. Way to come back. Way to represent Coogs. 67 out of 68 teams go home sad. We all should be proud.

14 Likes

yea it was a great season sorry to see Corey and Galen go. But they gave us a lot of great wins in the last two years. Very proud of my team.

10 Likes

We only had 1 home loss the last 2 years! Truly a group to be proud of their accomplishments.

4 Likes

At least we did not get blown out like UNC.

2 Likes

We made it farther this year than we did last year, of course I don’t like losing any game, but overall, we had a great season and I hope we continue to build the program.

4 Likes

CKS is a great coach! Team never stopped believing!

3 Likes

Brady and Goesling graduate also.

Its tough at this level. But we definitely belong.

2 Likes

Absolutely. The thing about this team that I loved the most was that whenever they got punched in the face they just seemed to turn it up. They turned those games into absolute brawls. They never packed it in or just surrendered.

Damn I’m going to miss this team. Absolutely looking forward to november.

3 Likes

It was one hell of an effort in the second half. On the possesion when Davis shot was blocked I was hoping he would have thrown the ball out to Jarreau. Kentucky had a better front court which usually spells a loss.

Proud of the Coogs.