Double standard nfl style

Case takes the Vikings to the NFC Championship game
Then the Vikings told him to f…k off.
Baker Mayfield takes the Buccaneers to the playoffs.
He gets $100M’s and a three years contract.

The Vikings under Cousins?
Cousins signed an $80M’s contract after taking over from Case.
Then he signed an extension worth $66M’s.
and another one for $25M’s.
He leaved the Vikings and never matched what Case did. Despite all of that…he signed yesterday for $180M’s.

3 Likes

He got told to F off with a pretty nice contract from Denver. He’s had a great run for an undrafted guy. Would’ve liked to have seen if he could’ve taken it to the next level in Minnesota. Cousins has stole more money than anybody since Sam Bradford.

4 Likes

He was told to f…k off by the Vikings. The Denver contract had nothing to do on how he was treated by the Vikings. Poetic justice is staring them in the face.
Cousins reinvented stealing. This shows everyone that a bunch of nfl G.M’s. have no clue.

3 Likes

He was told to F off by the Texans.

BO’B literally told him he wasn’t an NFL QB

Guess where he went back? To the Texans so players don’t take things personally, it is extremely competitive and coaches live and die on their QB selections.

1 Like

Baker was a #1 overall draft pick

Case went undrafted

2 different expectations, and to be fair, Baker has had more highs as a starter than lows vs Case

Along with all the media in Houston. One went to LA Nick Wrong. Not sure what happened to any of them since i stopped listening to them. I’d say Keenum proved them all wrong.

Case has thrown for 15,000 yards in the NFL and made $50M+ as a longtime backup and occasional starter- all after being undrafted. Heck of a career if you ask me.

3 Likes

To that end, there are still people wearing Keenum jerseys at Minnesota games. I attended a game at Minnesota last season and was surprised to see at least a dozen going to and from my seat.

2 Likes