DRoy - 2019 MVP - Frickin’ hilarious!

https://twitter.com/dRoy/status/1186867883554549760?s=20

7 Likes

That’s OK, I was 33 when I graduated; but, I did Graduate.:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Outstanding. I was also 30 when I finished.

2 Likes

Same here, 30

2 Likes

I was 22.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I’m with you.

2 Likes

I did. 7 years. 1996 - 2003.

1 Like

I was 26.

2 Likes

No time line on something as great as graduating from the University of Houston. Congrats to Dane and all the soon to be forever Coogs.

P.S.

Please get a ring, it’s worth every penny!

7 Likes

The next line is a good one: “yeah, they’re called doctors.”

3 Likes

I was 38. Let’s see anyone here top that. :smile:

7 Likes

Didn’t they make a documentary about that? I think it was called Back To School.

3 Likes

I can’t top that but a guy I graduated with was 72!!! Changed my whole perspective on life. He said he never got his degree and wanted to do it. I asked him what was next and he said he was going to get his Masters.

You’re never too old to do anything and you should never give up on your dreams. God willing I will live and die by those words.

2 Likes

Roy punted six times at UConn, averaging 47.5 yards per punt against the Huskies. Three of Roy’s six attempts were downed inside the 20-yard line. He also recorded a pair of 50-yard plus punts in the win.

For the season, Roy ranks first in The American and is sixth among all FBS players in punting average (47.3). That mark is on pace to set the program record held by Richie Leone (45.5) from 2012.

Due to Roy’s efforts, Houston is fourth nationally in net punting (44.4) this season. The senior has recorded 18 punts downed inside the 20-yard line and 12 punts that have traveled 50-plus yards.

Houston junior Grant Stuard was also named to The American’s Honor Roll for Week Eight. The junior recorded a career-high 15 tackles at UConn last Saturday.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1186394001081061379?s=20

2 Likes

Hey! 33 for me too, then a master’s from UH at 35! It’s a marathon, baby!

2 Likes

The last time that the punter was one of the most prominent players on the UH team was back in 1994, under Helton, when the meager Astrodome crowd would cheer wildly for Jason Stoft, who was near the top of the charts statistically until the latter part of the season.

2 Likes

32 here

2 Likes

Uhhhh … getting BACK to the original posting …

ITS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN …

the place holder getting the MVP … but my vote goes to the cheerleaders … it did doing Yeoman’s last year and Dismal’s 0 - 11 year …