Dumb*ss Memphis

Maybe the NCAA and the AAC will have something to say 'bout that water bottle thang. Neckties frown on throwing objects at refs.

1 Like

Not going to lie. Would be hilarious if he did aim that towards a ref. Weā€™ve all wanted to do the same during the game.

But, weā€™re not coaches. And our reactions arenā€™t on national television.

1 Like

Penny got water on the ref that was walking past. The ref wiped his face in the video

3 Likes

The worst thing I ever did to a ref was use the F word and it was directed to a play-not a person.

Some of them have real egos. And go on power trips.

Some of them are just flat out bad at their jobs. Not saying any of them yesterday were.

But they missed an obvious foul against KD when he twisted his ankle. And nothing called.

It should have been a flagrant.

1 Like

Bye DeAndre Williams
Dont-Be-A-Menace

2 Likes

I wish Williams luck in the future- the rest of them not so much.

1 Like

KD is very selfish player. Good, sure. But would you want him on your team? Not me.

1 Like

There are some talented players at Memphis. I would love to have Sampson take just one of their knuckleheads and coach them up.

1 Like

Penny throws like a girl.

4 Likes

Hypothetically it would have been Williams

But that would violate Sampsonā€™s ā€œone knucklehead at a timeā€ rule.

Someone else said they think itā€™s Chaney right now. If so, weā€™ve got room for one next season. :grin:

2 Likes

90% of us would come closer to hitting the target.

Iā€™m allowing 10% to account for shoulder injuries and guys like Pollard who go MAXIMUM EFFORT to relive those glory days fastballs and end up throwing it into the upper deck. :laughing:

3 Likes

Heā€™s also on their soccer team.

1 Like

Yeah. I donā€™t think the ref should be too worried if he did aim it at him. Not a lot of heat on it. You can definitely tell he never picked up a baseball. I thought I was watching Smalls out there.

1 Like

Depends under the uniform is not a good look.

Only difference is he got more distance with the bottle.
baseball-pitch

1 Like

Weird to hear Williams and future in the same sentence.

I guess thereā€™s grandkidā€™s soccer gamesā€¦ filling out brackets with Sister Jean.

1 Like

I donā€™t think tossing a water bottle is a huge deal if youā€™re doing it spontaneously and throwing it on the floor. What makes him look bad is he looked down the court and threw it like he was targeting someone. That toss had air under it. Iā€™m pretty sure it was at the cameramen or a group of fans down there.