"Eat 'Em Up"

Please pray for Pat.

To know him, is to love him. I haven’t known him as long as some of you (in fact we hit it off the year we finally broke our bowl losing streak in Ft. Worth) and he talked my ear off the entire game as we sat on the very top row of Amon Carter. :joy::wink:

Needless to say he’s always been so darn mesmerizing to me and seemingly bullet proof even at 98 attending every football home game and up til recently to the basketball games as well.

This time out, he could use our help.

26 Likes

What is up with him? Is he in the hospital? Can you elaborate.

Remember the first game in our new Fertitta center and just happened to walk through the doors the same time as Pat. Always enjoyed talking with him when we have crossed paths. What a great mind and so many great memories he has to share.

4 Likes

Pat and I drove out to El Paso together for a game against UTEP and he told me things all the way. Talk about a walking file of UH history, Pat is your guy. He also hated UT and aTm with a purple passion, something else I appreciated in him.

12 Likes

Will pray for Pat :heart: :pray:

Here’s @EatEmUp at H-Assoc. BBQ back in 2011 before Tulane baskeball

17 Likes

Pat is 98. Why? He never married! True but kidding dear!

6 Likes

Never marrying is why hes 98.

13 Likes

He gave me some free football tickets one time. Nice guy.

5 Likes

14 Likes

I have known Pat for over 40 years. I have never met a more diehard Cougar fan than Pat.
Can anyone elaborate on what is wrong with him? Many prayers to Pat. Hopefully he will be able to get better and make more games. It is always fun to talk to my favorite cantankerous Coog fan of all time. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Praying! :pray:

2 Likes

Larry, personal medical info is to be kept private unless the patient or his authorized family member decides to release it. I wouldn’t dare to say otherwise or try to speculate, but the man is 98 and declining health is to be expected.

4 Likes

God bless the man.

I felt blessed to have interacted a few times.

3 Likes

That guy is fantastic ! UH doesn’t have a better fan !

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Permission granted by “the man himself” recooperating. Oh and my mistake, he’s 97.5 NOT 98 yet.

21 Likes

That is fantastic news!! Get better soon, Pat. Hope to see you at Fertitta Center before the end of the season.

5 Likes