Emoni Bates

https://mobile.twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1430665062260396032

They’re going to be really good

They have no excuse not to be at this point

CKS>>>Penny

9 Likes

That goes without saying.

I think they will win the conference easily. Too much talent.

1 Like

Don’t want to hijack the thread but I think this helps with Jarace Walker, Reed, and Arceneaux.

8 Likes

We can’t really be too surprised if that happens. Hopefully we’ll get to see them again at the Final Four.

2 Likes

If it isn’t then its us. No one else in the league has the potential to be a dark horse. That said hopefully our success and Memphis’ success help other programs in this league with recruiting. Rising tide!

2 Likes

Memphis has lots of money to get those guys into its program! Thanks in large part to FedEx!

Good thread on the bates nil.

https://twitter.com/sportsbizmiss/status/1430862688876384256?s=21

“Can’t be an inducement” Sure :wink:

If I were Memphis, I’d tell Kristi to go kick rocks.

Lol. Let the spending begin :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

How mad are they gonna be when we beat em twice again next year?

3 Likes

Want to know how FedEx has so much money… It’s basically a sweatshop. And I’m sure business has been booming since the pandemic started. I think they’re worth somewhere around $250 billion dollars lol

1 Like

By paying their workers peanuts, that’s how! I don’t think they pay their workers as good as UPS, definitely not as good as USPS!

3 Likes

As has previously been said, Schools’ NIL “programs” are nothing more than Boosters paying kids to attend their schools. Under this new system, SMU would never have been penalized. Legal illegal recruiting.

5 Likes

So if emoni is starting pg, what are the matchups gonna be? emoni-tramon? Duran-fabian, lester-kyler? Who’s gonna be on deandre williams? Timberlake? Geez these guys are a nightmare for real.

What’s the odds of their starting five all playing in the nba within 3 years?

2 Likes

Carlton on Duren. Duren struggles a little on the perimeter.