Epic Coog Alum Wreckin’ Tech

20 Likes

That was awesome!

3 Likes

Tech dude looked like he was about to cry.

3 Likes

Yes, it was awesome. The announcer breaking out the UH gear during the broadcast was epic.

10 Likes

I’m laughing because it’s not like Tech has won a bunch of championships.

7 Likes

Love it!!! Reppin H-town baby!!!

2 Likes

They acted like they got the lead when they cut it to 11.

2 Likes

I was getting pretty nervous. At that point the officiating had swung WAY in favor of TTU. McClung was getting James Harden foul calls and it started to feel like the officiating from the end of the Boise game, except against a better team.

5 Likes

IMO, the team needs to learn to play with more poise. Our our high ranking and intensity of play will motivate opposing teams/players to test our composure to have us commit technical fouls. We have a roster of highly competitive players who don’t back down easily, so poise will be a valuable asset as the season progresses. CKS is hammering this matter home to his players and we’ve seen how he reacts when the players begin to react negatively to hyper physical play.

3 Likes

Love it!!! What city is that?

1 Like

Lubbock news…lol!!!

3 Likes

Agreed. Dejon is always a risk to lose his cool. That one time where it looked like he was going to get into with a Tech guy, Sampson got there in 1/2 a second to bring him back. I was also proud to see Sasser right there between them. Sasser has shown tremendous leadership this year as just a sophomore.

4 Likes

that was cool!!!
GO COOGS!!

2 Likes

My feelings exactly. That we were able to make 11 fouls shots and 0 from the floor for the last 12:27 of the game and still win shows how ridiculous our defense is. Jeez, and they’ve only played 3 games.

5 Likes

I like his passion and it motivates the team.

You need to have a least one guy with an edge on the team. As long as he doesn’t go to far I don’t see an issue.

lol exactly. Just take it like a man and move on.

Tech-Tard with the kind of smack that only comes from losers.