1 Like

Im in

Yay.

I’m in. Coogs win!

that password… I’m dead lmao

6 Likes

What’s the prize ?

1 Like

I watch a lot of college hoops. I should be good at this. And I used to like filling these out with ya’ll but i come in pretty close to last every year. Tired of feeling like that chubby kid in gym that eats paste and always gets hit with 20 dodgeballs at once.
I’m just gonna drink a bunch and yell my picks at the tv this year. First drink coming up, go coogs!

Eric will venmo 1000 pesos to the winner.

2 Likes

Completed mine

I can throw in cinq dinars de Tunisie and kétezer forint that my favorite crackhead gave me.

Why is a crackhead giving me money? Don’t ask don’t tell. :joy:

1 Like

Does the prize include Pearland revealing his identity?

1 Like

Im in!

I did one where I used a spinning wheel program to pick who would win each game. Let’s just say that if its right, day 1 of the NCAA will have some major upsets.

It did pick a Big XII team to win the title, not sure if that is a good or bad sign however.

In this economy, every little bit helps!

1 Like

I could see an all B12 FF, if TCU gets hot, can they handle Tennessee, but Baylor, ISU and Houston I can see.

I have Kansas making the Final Four in one of my brackets. That was my all-Big 12 FF.

That was mostly out of spite for Purdue. And before I heard the news about McCullar being out.

1 Like

My bracket was busted in game 1. I let my dad convince me Miss St would beat Mich State, but Izzo is too experienced in March to doubt his squad.

Dayton ain’t got it.