ESPN Updated Top 25

Coogs hold at #3.

Ahead of Kentucky, Duke and Kansas.

What a great time to be a Coog!

7 Likes

Baylor has a chance to be really good despite some departures. Incoming freshman Keyonte George is a stud. He can flat out score as a 6’5" guard. In fact, he just recently went off for 32 against Italy then followed up with 37 vs Canada in the GLOBL Jam tournament. A backcourt of George, Cryer, and Flagler might be the best in the country right there with Houston.

we will be better than Baylor defensively and as good if not better this year offensively
it’s the year of the Coog!

4 Likes

I don’t think that I’ve ever been this fired up ahead of an upcoming basketball season as I am this year, for several reasons. The two big ones are that this is arguably Sampson’s best UH team, to date; and, the Final Four is in Houston. I can’t think of a more exciting (and stressful) year for any UH, or city of Houston, basketball fan.

3 Likes

No way lol.

Houston is in another level.

1 Like

Slow the roll there will be other backcourts who can compete but I still like ours. I want to see Mark play great before I label him a great guard.

2 Likes

Who would have thought we could have a basketball team overshadows the football team during a summer which has the football team coming off a 12-2 season and chasing perfection this season.

5 Likes