ESPN+

I HAVE CALLED OUR PROVIDER HERE IN N.M
ALSO DIRECT TV AND NO ONE CAN HELP. IF
I DON’T HAVE ESPN+ HOW DO I GET IT. I HATE
TV’S CAN WE TALK TO A REAL PERSON. LOL

1 Like

You have to get it on your computer or your phone Mr. Gene.

ESPN+ is not a channel provided through cable. It is a streaming service. You can sign up online. If you have a smart TV or a streaming box like roku, fire stick you can sync up your account once you sign up online with the espn app. That way you will be able to watch the game on the tv instead of on your computer.

You have to call the ESPN+ customer service line directly

You have to first decide what device you want to watch on.

Newer smart TV allow downloading apps.

But yes, call customer service…they will walk you through it.

OK, so I have 5 smart TV’s in my house, but only two have the ESPN App on the system. One in the bath and one in the guest bed room. Is there a way to load the ESPN app to get ESPN Plus onto the others?

And I can guarantee you:

1. You won’t be able to understand them OR
  2. They’ll read from a script

Nonetheless, good luck.

not true…they were very helpful

Yes, you should be able to download the app to your tv.

I went through what you are going through while in small town Harrell, Texas with direct TV. What I found is Direct TV don’t care about small town guy and the infamous radius thing the kept telling me. You will have to use your phone as someone here stated and signup (I did this last weekend) to get ESPN+. Glad I don’t live in small town Texas anymore, but I had to cancel Direct TV and never looked back. We use our sons Xbox to watch YouTube TV, Netflix, and now ESPN+ (registered with phone though).