This is a really unimaginably minor thing, but what’s the deal with all of the faded markings all over the field? It feels like for some reason at TDECU Stadium and only TDECU Stadium, the field has really terrible ghosting. This past game I noticed that the Progressive logos from the Roughnecks games are still there and they haven’t played at TDECU in two and a half years. There’s also a second set of field numbers, and the ribbon from last year’s #unbreakable game. Is this happening elsewhere and I’m just not noticing it, or what? Looking back at the highlights, they’re almost impossible to see on TV, but they’re hard not to notice from the stands.
Im assuming its a side effect of the damage done to the field by the church
I think you may find its a problem elsewhere too. Its just more prominent in the stadium you’re sitting in vs. the ones you see on tv.
2 Likes
The only “ghosting” on the field I noticed on TV was the blue “John O’Quinn Field” didn’t quite align with the red “John O’Quinn Field”. It was like a letter difference.