Final Four Tickets

Go look at Ticketmaster. From what I was seeing last night, it was 4-5 times face value. $800-$1000/ticket

My guess is those prices will come down after the schools receive and release their allotments. There just isn’t much supply on the secondary market right now.

I just got an email. I qualified for final four tickets.

14 Likes

Just got the email from CP, we are headed to Indy!!! So pumped.

8 Likes

Got my email from CP I will not be going to Indy!

1 Like

Indy is a fun town, Massachusetts Ave has many good bars and restaurants. Guess we’ll discover a few more good ones this week. :beer::tumbler_glass::hamburger::cut_of_meat:Watch out for scooters…they are everywhere!

1 Like

I too will be headed to Indy. Looks’s like there were only 1,000 tickets given to us. I guess we were pretty lucky

3 Likes

Got ours too. Headed to Indy. Boy, they made us sweat all day before notifying us.

3 Likes

I got the email and got 2 tickets. And here we go…

5 Likes

Got the e-mail and we’re headed back up to Indy again!

We’ve attended all the games at the AAC tourney and all the UH games at the NCAA tourney so far this year. Even with the NCAA’s misguided COVID mask protocols, what a thrilling ride this year has been!

[NOTE: Even though most fans are sitting 10-15 feet apart, the NCAA “mask police” walk by every 5-10 minutes to threaten to remove you from the stadium if you don’t keep your mask up over your nose. So, lots of folks just go buy a box of popcorn or a cold drink to justify keeping their mask down/off.]

4 Likes

if anyone has an extra ticket,
i’ll purchase.

lol you dork. lol :crazy_face: :+1:

Prices have dropped some, below $500/ticket. Need 2 for a road trip from DC. GO COOGS.

See you there! Great meeting y’all last weekend. Safe travels and hope you obey the rules better this time! :joy::joy:

Tomorrow there should be more tickets for sale on the 3rd party sites…and probably a substantial price drop.

Anyone got their tickets in their email yet from Cougar Pride?

Haven’t gotten mine yet. Supposed to be coming from the NCAA though, not the school.

1 Like

Just got my tickets in an email: section 632, row 11… corner of upper deck. Sounds like they suck, but what can I do? Nothing

1 Like

Yes, a little disappointing for us as well, had much better seats for last weekend.

1 Like

If you want to see your seats before the mail arrives, go to your account and look under order history…the info is there.