Finally a med to help lose weight

Well done very impressive!!!

Congrats man. Just to comment on your pervious post. I have known 5 folks that have had gastric through out the years. All of them lost a huge amount of weight. They literally looked like they melted away but unfortunately only one has managed to keep it off. One couple even had a gastric procedure done twice and still both times lost weight but slowly crept back up. Losing weight is a lifestyle change and those things require a lot of will power. Especially if you have kids.

1 Like

It might give you “flaming diarrhoea “ ……careful.

Well done sir :+1:

It’s a lot like quitting smoking to me no amount of gimmickry or surgeries is going to deliver long term results without putting in the actual work. Like you I know about 5 people who have had the surgeries 1 it came back 2 were in the last two years so kind of too early to tell the other 2 put in the work to change their lives completely in terms of their relationship to food and have kept it off for over a decade. I think it’s a great tool for people jump start the changes that have to be made but if one isn’t putting in the long term work it’s not going to be a permanent solution.

1 Like

The dr. No guy on tv that is based in houston always says to those people that they have to lose it on their own at first and so many can’t even drop 50 lbs when they weigh 600. He gives them months. At that weight if you move to a 2500-3000 calorie a day diet you will shed weight. But they can’t even do that. They could probably just sweat that out over the course of a week or two. It is less than 10% of their body weight. But Big Macs are delicious. Ice cream is delicious. And who can only eat one Lays?