First Annual Case Keenum QB Camp

I’m so pumped, I want to sign up!

https://twitter.com/casekeenum/status/1653217544088551425?s=20

16 Likes

May be time to get the ol’ wing limbered up.

5 Likes

Hey thanks for posting this !
I’ve got a son that I may send over there for that.

This is about a lot more than developing a kids QB skills. This is about getting prospects, at a very young age, on our campus. This is about introducing possibly the best QB prospects to the UH program. This is about an opportunity to see and recruit a city of Houston HS QB way before other schools have an opportunity to develop a relationship with them.

This is big

10 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

Hell yeah which wall we running through

U of H royalty. The Legend is back home where he belongs. So many great memories of his time here, one of the greatest Coogs ever.

5 Likes

This has the potential to be the Texas version of the Manning Camp.

CK is perfect for this.

5 Likes

Awesome!

I predict at some point Keenum will be coaching at UH in some capacity, perhaps as HC some day

7 Likes

How many more NFL teams can Case move on to? He’s back here in Houston. Coming towards the end of his NFL career you would think…maybe. Setting things up for the future here? CCK one day? Too much to hope for?

I’m sure Case has built up quite a network of NFL contacts through his years in the NFL. I hope we see some of them at his QB Camp.

5 Likes

He basically ran the air raid offense on the field his last two seasons at UH. He has so much other offensive scheme knowledge from his time in the NFL. Case Keenum would make an astounding QB coach and eventual OC. His Football offensive IQ is off the charts. Him and Dana are on real good terms. I am sure there is a headset waiting for him on the TDECU sideline if and when he wants it. Case has come full circle and is back in home city. I could see this being Keenum’s final stop before hanging up his NFL cleats.

6 Likes

I wonder if he will get Josh Allen and maybe Mahomes and some of those guys to show up.

2 Likes