Fixing Stadium Issues

https://twitter.com/chrisybaldwin/status/1573449668150939657?s=46&t=nYKUajwUOdXlJiGCJb1u0w

3 Likes

Roman style awnings? :grin:

Pez says be ready for 40k plus and he’s right. I’m always there no matter what but we’re gonna see more fans for games that count won or lose.

2 Likes

They really must read these boards bc Dana said I know y’all hate me and now Pez is addressing issues we all talked about here. Only way they know that is these boards. Again I don’t hate Dana and he will get it done like Pez.

2 Likes

I remember how bad parking was for the Louisville game. It was a nightmare and I had a parking pass. But it was a Thursday night game so maybe that contributed to the issue. I just hope there aren’t issues that will make us look unprepared with our future schedule including texas schools.

If they read Coogfans, Tilman would get the axe too lmao

1 Like

Tillman is good. He did a lot. No big 12 without him. Dana gonna get it done. Kanas is good, you will see.

1 Like

I want a roof pez and I’m willing to contribute for it!!!

4 Likes

“The athletic director is somewhat obsessed with the fan experience.” I call B.S. on Pez. He talks like the first home game was somehow a surprise. It was scheduled for a long time. He and his staff could have done things like test the ticket equipment in advance, explored the possibility of rain in a semi-tropic climate, buy ice and popcorn etc. BEFORE the game started. He’s an amateur.

7 Likes

The game day and in stadium experience for fans needs lots of improvements. We just seem to go backwards in so many areas.

5 Likes

Tu es fou

The dislike for Dana is pretty obvious even outside the message boards.

And just looking at the lines at the start of the game to enter the stadium is pretty obvious.

Did he mention cold hot dog buns? That’s a coog fans exclusive.

2 Likes

2 words: Magic Bands.

2 Likes

If you wait until 15 min. before kickoff to try to get into any stadium you are going to be late. Try getting there a little earlier.

5 Likes

Completely untrue. Up until last week, at least.

1 Like

Everyone should probably start by spelling Tilman’s name correctly considering how much he has contributed to athletics.

5 Likes

The AD’s office reads the boards. Dana doesn’t need to. And the third-party excuse doesn’t work. As the AD its your job to tell the third-party to have extra people for opening day, even if you have to pay for them yourself. These are basic things. So much about last week reminds me of the Reliant Stadium Rice fiasco. Houston is literally the epicenter of the food service industry. How are we in a situation where we contract with people that can’t handle the basics? Maybe the solution is to put Manjack on the concourse for thirty minutes before the game.

11 Likes

How do i get a contract with UH athletics? Looks like 66% effort is enough to get paid

3 Likes

They just need to sign more contracts and they get close to 100%.

Get paid fully and deliver 66% results, who wouldn’t want that.