Florida state vs Miami

Elite scorer that gets bullied in the paint and can’t/doesn’t play D… Next!

I’d love to see Taze Moore (insert any other UH guard) bully him in the paint in March.

3 Likes

He scored 19 points but he was only 5 for 18 shooting and 2 rebounds and 1 assist…j/s

Guy quit on the team and teammates during season do I need to say more?

1 Like

Some of these post. Wheww.

1 Like

Tell me you didn’t watch the game without telling me you didn’t watch the game.

Not sure what’s offensive about saying we don’t watch Caleb Mills. I don’t watch anyone that leaves the program. If I saw his name pop up on ESPN I’d click on it out of curiosity. But I don’t look at his stats or remember that Euro-step move he put on Wake Forest. Doesn’t mean we hate him.

1 Like

So you skipped right over the " he’s dead to me " post that was sent to you. That’s horrible imo to say about any 19-20 yr old trying to make decisions that aren’t always easy in life. I’ll slide out. I don’t thk that way…ever. Y’all have at it. #Horrible

Nothing. But the guy clearly just looked at the box score and came to post. I don’t care if you watch Caleb Mills or not. I love college basketball, so I was watching.

And Caleb was the best player on the court in OT.

Where Caleb scored half of his points for the game.

1 Like

Grown men. All in their feelings over a 19 year old. Comical.

4 Likes

Joprior23 – " I love college basketball, so I was watching ". Couldn’t have said it better. Thank you

Once again, you’re dramatizing clichés on a message board.

3 Likes

When it comes to how I feel about players who transfer out, it depends on how they played when they were here and how they left. That’s why I still follow Taeshon Thomas but don’t care about House. Mills isn’t “dead to me”, but I don’t need constant updates, either good or bad on his play at Florida St.

5 Likes

Who’s He? While reading my Daily Cougar.

2 Likes

I think someone else said it already but it looks like it worked out for everyone involved….Mills got to go somewhere he felt more comfortable with and is having success…… and our Coogs made the Final Four and are having a great year despite huge obstacles….Win-Win

The only thing better is a WIn-Win-Win according to Michael Scott.

1 Like

Whether it all worked out for Mills or it was a lesson learned none of us will truly know the answer. We made the Final Four and that’s all I really care.
So far from what I have seen is he is still the same streaky offensive player who needs the ball in his hands without the defense and rebounding he was learning here.

2 Likes