Florida state vs Miami

Caleb Mills almost cost them the game with his turnovers in the last minute. He also plays no defense. He did not fit the culture here.

2 Likes

He also was the biggest reason why they beat Duke.

15 Likes

If coach still loves Caleb then so do I

12 Likes

Yeah, but that doesn’t fit Pearland’s narrative.

1 Like

I don’t know…… I just don’t think of him the same way I do Gresham or Tyson….I feel like those two gave their heart and effort to UH.

I can’t say the same about Mills…I respect y’all’s opinion of him, I just don’t feel the same.

4 Likes

Caleb’s move may have been selfless, versus selfish.

I think a lot of us on this board saw that when Caleb was out, Grimes was a different player. Maybe Caleb saw that and decided to make a move to help the TEAM. And Grimes finished as an All-American.

I just laugh at the fans who are so upset with Caleb. Coach says he still loves Caleb. All of our guys still talk to Caleb. But we, the fans, somehow feel slighted by Caleb moving.

Just makes me laugh.

12 Likes

i dont think it was either… i think it was a family decision beyond him… but i dont it was him being selfless for grimes

2 Likes

Could be that, too.

No clue. Just wish him the best. Not sure if we’re going to start new threads for Caleb every time he doesn’t have a good game.

Time to move on.

Couple of weeks ago CKS said he still texts w/ Caleb. Meanwhile Fans – get off my lawn! :grimacing:

5 Likes

I have no hate for Mills. Cause if we’re being honest it freed up Quentin Grimes.

Quentin Grimes isn’t an All American last year if Mills is on the team.

When Mills left, it became Grimes team. He was option A.

I’m not butthurt by Caleb leaving. I just don’t care what he does anymore since he’s not doing it for UH. No animosity, just no interest. Just like how I feel about D’Eric King.

9 Likes

Yes. I said this when Caleb left. This would be the best thing for Q. And it was.

We were absolutely a better team without Caleb last year. Because of it freeing up Q to play his game.

3 Likes

Honestly Caleb transferring worked out best for both parties. Dont really think we need threads dedicated to dissing him.

2 Likes

That young man had a tough row to hoe being far away from North Carolina and home and then all the BS c**vid stuff the next… I wish him the best and still consider him a Coog of the heart. He was and is still I guess, the purest of just old school North Carolina put it in the bucket type of guys. You gotta respect that old school game. That Southern game is not mechanical or robotic like you see so much of in the NBA. It’s more of a feel or a dance. Poetry in motion to three four time.

1 Like

I thought he was ok but… cut your hair hippie!!!

1 Like

Wait… Miami almost came back???

Damn… I snoozed that one because Miami just looked outmatched in the first half.

For me, hes a kid I’ve never met. Not mad at him, just indifferent. I guess I’m glad he’s doing well and happy.

1 Like

Agree! Just another opportunity for Pearland negativity.

I don’t care what Caleb Mills does in basketball. I have enough to hold my interest here.

4 Likes