Football Operations Facilities

Since we are planning a new Football Operations Facility, I was curious to see what some of the other current facilities offer. Below are some links.

Texas

Link

Texas A&M

Link

Oklahoma

Link

LSU

Link

Baylor - Delayed

Link

TCU

Link

SMU

Links

Texas Tech

Link

Alabama

Link

Oregon

Link

Clemson

Link

A dedicated Football Operations Facility will be a game changer for UH. What are the must haves when planning the facility? Besides money, of course.

2 Likes

UH already has the plans and it’s ready to be built. I believe it’s just waiting on more money but since we are in a P5 now, I wonder if they are upgrading the plans.

Oregon is the gold standard.

UH’s locker room is basically the same as UT’s. You can tell they just put more money into the screens above the lockers. I guess Herman stuck with the same theme when he renovated theirs after renovating ours.

Sheesh no wonder these are a big recruiting tool. Some of these are flat out insane

Y’all donate to the facility lol

2 Likes

I was underwhelmed by SMUs lack of dedicated polo training facilities. :wink:

4 Likes

With our New Stadium, new Indoor Practice Facility, and a Football Operations Building, 4 Star and 5 Star Recruits are going to flock to the University of Houston now that we’re in a Power 5 Conference. Great Days Ahead for UH!!

Not so fast. The football operations building is not here yet and we do not know when to expect it. Winning, winning, winning is what’s going to get 4 and maybe 5 stars as a P5.

You’re right. We need to win going into the Big 12. Hopefully we win 10 games this year and have a good season again next year. Star Recruits will notice that and want to join us.

2 Likes

Anybody have those renderings?

1 Like

Bottom right. Was it supposed to be built in 2018?

These renderings are out of date. The actual renderings will look much different from these.