Football season ticket upgrade period

I want 4 seats in a row. All 4 in either 104 or 114. Preferably at the back end of the section.

Not expecting a boost in season tickets this year. With our weak fan base I am just hoping for us to hold serve.
There is a reason we are not P5. Living in a huge market like Houston is nice, but really doesn’t matter if there is little to no support from its citizens or in fact our alums

2 Likes

Well I just moved across the stadium to 106 so I gotta make all new high fiving buddies next year.

I hate to bash our fans but 1,791 football season ticket holders is not good (if that is what the number represents).

We need to win NOW!

1 Like

Renewed 2 out of 4 of my tickets. The ticket office guy couldn’t tell me how many season tickets we have sold. I am building a house in Shepherd so money is a little tighter than it has been. That’s why I bought 2 instead of 4.

Does anyone have the ability to put a 24" metal culvert with concrete ends, 30’ long pipe, stabilizing sand, with a 6-1 slope for me? Tx dot is very specific how they want it.

Everyone I have found is 2-3 weeks out.

Texas Tech is not part of season tickets?

The Texas Tech game in NRG is included in season ticket package. I also believe the parking pass is included.

I moved to Sec 113 , last row . Hope shade is better there that 228 last row.

I have to wonder just how many of UT & ATM’s combined 100,000+ season ticket holders complain about the sun? Just wondering…

3 Likes

Not many just our whiny butt fans lol

Well being the most popular team in Houston has its privileges…

2 Likes