From JD at Chronicle re: UH podcast

JD will likely not answer this. Journalism thing. He is a legitimate (only) source for UH and a comment could be takin out of context. Plus the whole Chron affiliation. Idk though.

I like the Periscope chats quite a bit. The interactive part is pretty appealing.

Rather prefer listening to Real Talk with JD on periscope after coming home from work. It’s more interactive and am not sure a podcast would be equally interactive.

JD,
Would it be required to be Chron subscriber (which I am for over 30 yrs btw ) to be able to listen to podcast. Just asking for others here who may not be Chron subs. Jess

Thank you all for the comments. They will help with my pitch. Under the current format you would not have to be a subscriber and I don’t suspect we will change that policy anytime soon. My hope is also to have an interactive component like Periscope so I can engage with readers. I’ll keep you posted.

3 Likes

I’m on board with it.

Yessir, make sure to get it on iTunes.

Yes

yes for me.

Love the idea.

I would listen. The more information the better. Get the word out all over Houston as the HTownTakeover was intended

1 Like

yes, count me in.

Without question. I love the Periscope chats. Good stuff as always. JD is the best

Whatever happened to this idea? I was very much looking forward to it. Did it get tabled?

Yep, wondered what happened. Guess his bosses didn’t go for it.

1 Like

I’m in.