Future big time Non-Conference game?

13 Likes

ESPN? I assume it’s going to be at NRG. Bring OU back. That was a fun game. At least we will get a lot more $$ for the game now we are P5.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me

1 Like

With our luck. Rutgers.

2 Likes

Would love to spank OU again at NRG

3 Likes

I would rather play in Dallas or New Orleans than at NRG.

6 Likes

We want Bama! We want Bama!
:smile:

Anybody but Sips or Ags.

3 Likes

Oh I would play either one in a heartbeat…it’s been a long time since our fanbase has been able to witness a real rivalry…back down from no one

11 Likes

Seen it, done it, many, many times. No desire to see it again.

2 Likes

Well I have probably seen it as many times as you and I would love a shot at either of those teams in any sport…

1 Like

I assume this will be a home and home game so we will be traveling there too. Since we do not travel as well, it should be somewhere like LSU.

1 Like

I suppose ESPN contacted us first which means they see value in a game like this where we are in it.
:+1:t2:

1 Like

Someone on Twitter pointed out that this will be our centennial year too. Hopefully it is an old school rival!

6 Likes

Probably so. Just my opinion. Hate being around their fans, their bands, the Corp, etc. BUT if we play them, I will be there hatin’.

Wow, there could be a week of festivities leading up to that game.

1 Like

I’d be good with the game with the Ags. Let’s put Houston bragging rights on the line.

1 Like

My guess is Florida, Florida State (Peach Bowl rematch) or Clemson.

We are P5 now, no reason to dodge us!

1 Like

I agree, but I do love watching either of those fanbases when we thump 'em to the ground…

1 Like

That whole year is going to be a celebration of the University of Houston, or should be!

8 Likes