FYI Gate 4 long lines // Gate 1 short

Same as last week…

They need to get this in order man

1 Like

Pez talks a good game, but isn’t delivering

6 Likes

We had no trouble in parking garage and right in. Lots better this week. Now if the sun would go hide lol

3 Likes

we’ll evaluateafter the game. I’m jus pulling around scott street. hoping i find a gate to slip through no prob…sounds hit and miss

Gate 1 is where the general public enter. They only check bags and scan tickets.
Gate 4 is the player guest entrance. The people working the gate have to check ID, verify off of a list, then issue a ticket, and then the person has to have their bags check and then finally enter.

3 Likes

Here you go, entering logic and common sense into the discussion . . . . .

1 Like

I entered through Gate 4. Nobody checked my ID. There is a table set up that I’m assuming is for what you described. The line getting through the metal detectors took longer than getting the tickets scanned.

1 Like

I arrived much earlier yesterday and had to scan my own ticket while the workers watched I couldn’t believe it.

That brings up an idea. They should let us put our own cheese on the nachos and draft our own beer.

1 Like

When entering the red lot the attendant told me to just point my phone at him and he’d let me in. I had a pass for the red lot, but was having trouble getting it on my ‘not very smart phone.’

My experience was much better this week.

2 Likes

I’m down.

My group just went through gate 1.