G5 left just trying to survive: 'We are a farm system'

Love how the entitled and enlightened are totally unaware of how what is bad for the game (and that should be enough) eventually works its way up.

Let them eat cake.

Still a MILLIONS time better than the BCS era where UH had NO SHOT of playing in the national championship

2 Likes

Not talking about a narrow perspective. Talking about the health of the game far and wide that either appeals to kids and fair competition with a fair opportunity to compete. Not talking about now that I’ve got mine to hell with the rest. This further limiting of access impacts the state of the game which ultimately has a day of reckoning. Oh but for the grace of God go I, or at least it used to be me.

Suckers and losers say some.

Surely, it’s good for the game for some/many college football programs to shut down. A wonderful message for kids everywhere who aspire to play football. Less opportunity, why should I care about playing. Less talent, less opportunity for talent to develop, less coaching. Heaven knows that NFL rosters are only stocked with P5 talent.

By conference - CUSA and MAC took a thumping.
https://247sports.com/longformarticle/how-often-do-college-footballs-all-conference-players-transfer-group-of-fives-best-players-are-being-raided-227550261/