Game 20: Temple @ #1 Houston - January 22nd, 2023 (L 55-56)

https://twitter.com/EvanMiya/status/1616555828437487618?s=20&t=xWqycyN1RYnW6Q6w5fxhKQ

2 Likes

It’s game day!

3 Likes

I usually skip to the bottom and read the prediction. LOL

4 Likes

I couldn’t let that one go…

3 Likes

lol imagine how good Purdue would in the tournament if their team spent as much energy trying to beat double digit seeds like their fans do spending 24/7 complaining about us and the Zags :sob:

3 Likes

Bill Walton just gave ASU props for winning AT SMU… :thinking:

I’m watching ASU v USC on demand… I can’t stay up that late… :rofl:

1 Like

After all, they’re members of the “Conference of Champions”!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love Bill Walton.

1 Like

To each his own! He’s a distraction to the broadcast as far as I’m concerned. Same thing for me as to Vitale

3 Likes

I love Dickie V, too… :grin:

They just love to have fun… So do I…

BW just gave us a shoutout again, too… He, at least, has respect for UH.

3 Likes

Anyone have a green lot pass they are not using?

Would love to see ANOTHER UCONN LOSS to Butler today… Highly doubt it but they’re scuffling recently…

Butler is all over the place this year… They could win; they could lose by 20.

Drew Peterson, at USC, is a nice PG.

Are you talking about DV? He sure didn’t give us respect back in the PSJ days, esp. against NC State.
And how in the world can you understand anything coming out of that gargled, muffled voice of his?

1 Like

BW = Bill Walton

Hippies understand each other… :wink:

1 Like

Ah, ok. That makes better sense.

Bill Walton is genuinely funny person and was a great basketball player. Penis Vitale is a hyperbolic east coast blow hard and was a bad coach. Otherwise, they are basically the same guy.

4 Likes

It’s funny, I can type penis, schlong, wiener, tallywacker, or dong, but not a common diminutive of man’s given Christian name.

5 Likes

Do you still need parking pass?