Game 36: #9 Auburn vs #1 Houston - NCAA Tournament - March 18th, 2023 - 6:10 pm CST - TBS

Talking about flipping the script!

In the 2nd half, UH was 18 of 18 on free throws while Auburn really struggled!

3 Likes

Why can’t you “believe we won”?

Hannah was a radio DJ here. She’s tough

Nope technically we aren’t in it until Friday. The world could end before then.

Lol. Dang, @The_Coog

I’ll check back in on Friday.

1 Like

If there is a Friday

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

was out last night and didn’t get to post my usual coogs win post game saying and image.

“Way to go Coogs !”

6 Likes

31 years young. CF.

DM me some details.

I didn’t think we had a chance in this tournament with Marcus less than 80 percent healthy and Jamal shead banged up.

With both of them :100: % healthy, I don’t see anyone that can keep us from winning the whole darn thing.

I thought the injuries would be too much.

1 Like

What if we get stuck on Thursday forever???

Or worse - weekends are canceled indefinitely.

1 Like

Last night was the Tramon / Walker show. Which is weird because that’s one letter away from Ramon Walker. He must be the key to the next game, burn the red shirt.

You mean Tramon Mark!

2 Likes

Jarace was huge in the second half too!

1 Like

Thankfully, I was distracted and missed the first half of the game. Tuned in during halftime and only watched the 2nd half. I did get to see the best part. Glad I missed the first half, saved me from having to take some blood pressure meds . . . . .

2 Likes

Can you watch both halves on Friday, please? To save rhe rest of us?

1 Like

I went there yesterday. The weather was great, but then I was in Rome instead of Kansas City . . . . . .

What ? ? ? ? ? No redhead ? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

sorry, its what the internet gave me when i searched houston cougar cheerleaders, maybe the internet doesnt like redheads. :wink:

1 Like