Game 4 vs McNeese 02/22/22 (Its a Win ! 1-3 )

2 to 2 top of the 4th.
S Tormos w 2 RBIs.

Audio only.
Most (maybe all) the games on ESPN +/or other TV from now on.
https://uhcougars.com/watch/?Live=561&type=Live

Wow. Is this correct, we have struck out 10 times in five innings.

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Yes and have 2 hits to this point….against midweek pitching from McNeese……and we still have 13 pitchers who have not seen the field….

Ben Sears has pitched well….if he can get back to his old self that would help tremendously.

4 Likes

About to win this thing with just two hits…. Got an unearned run from an error to make it 3-2…. Trying to hold on one more inning….

If we pull it out Sears is the MVP of the game.

IP 4 Hits 2 K’s 7

1 Like

Medrano, closing! Why?

2 Likes

Omgoodness…… just saw this!!!

Somebody realizes they are on the HOT seat!!! Friday starter coming in on 3 days rest( He threw 79 pitches)to close in the 4 th game of the season!!! And a midweek to boot!!!

No words !

6 Likes

Somebody tell this guy it’s not the CWS, we don’t need the Friday starter trying to close on Tuesday!!!

Total clown show……

5 Likes

Well they finally won one

1 Like

STILL

3 Likes

Glad we got the W.

1 Like

I didn’t see today’s game. When I read that post I had to read it like six times. I’m still not sure if I can believe that.

There are so many WTF’s in my mind right now.

3 Likes

A win is a win.

Gotta cherish them!

Not at the expense of over-pitching your number one guy first week of the season.

4 Likes

So we still can’t put the ball in play… Same story last season.

Glad we won this game, but still extremely doubtful CTW can win the AAC… And that’s his bar to keep his job in my opinion.

3 Likes

Wow - no words for sure.

3 Likes

Good win. 2 hits and 14 ks is alarming but were in the win column.

The Friday starter closing a Tuesday game is a bold strategy. Hope he is fresh for his next start.

2 Likes

Way to go boys ! Lets get on a heater

With our crappy schedule should be a no brainer to get on a win streak

2 Likes

Maybe Whitting is counting on a lot of offense vs TSU, and is holding Medrano back for Saturday or Sunday vs UTRGV?

1 Like