Game 6: Kent State @ #2 Houston - November 26, 2022 (W 49-44)

Talking to a friend who lives in College Station and has Aggies basketball season tickets, he says he is going to upgrade to get seats like the ones my family has at Fertita Center. It’s great to be in a situation where we can’t upgrade or even get season tickets, I tried to buy a 5th this year for a friend.
This is a golden period for U of H. I’m loving every minute of it.
At least in mens basketball and volleyball we are ready for the Big 12.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/CBKReport/status/1595576416619429888?s=20&t=ned5H_swNG70_TTHLFsPCQ

3 Likes

They got the backcourt and coach wrong

12 Likes

Agree with best team, disagree on best coach, and laugh derisively at best conference.

6 Likes

Watching C. Mills and Fl. State get beat right now, by Siena . . . . .Mills fouls out with about 4 minutes game left . . . . .

3 Likes

They got best coach and defense wrong.

2 Likes

I think Cal could take Louisville rn

Totally agree with you! No way the big 10

So on Saturday we have basketball green lot… we’re going to have to park in the football green lot??

U of H has better Defense than Texas!

NCAA MENS BB STATS

FG % Defense: Houston # 1 Texas # 16

Scoring Defense: Houston # 2 Texas # 9

5 Likes

I assume they didn’t want to use the same team more than once. I’ll take best team.

4 Likes

AZ is on there twice.

1 Like

Agreed. I believe everyone knows Sampson is the best coach, but it appears the report was designed to spread the wealth. One team scored two superlatives, but we all know we have the best coach and defense.

1 Like

They named us BEST TEAM. After getting that distinction nothing else matters

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/CBKReport/status/1595921139162877952?cxt=HHwWgMC41cH07KUsAAAA

What is “Power 40 #1”?

2 Likes

Cal is worse than Louisville?

Agreed. Izzo is still top 10 but the last 2 years have been pretty average from Michigan State

I’m not sure how people can say the B1G is the best conference after they flopped again in March. Having 18 bids the last 2 tournaments means a lot less when you realize only 3 teams made the Sweet 16, Michigan accounting for 2 of those with the third losing to a 15 seed.

The B12, Big East, and ACC are all better and an argument for the SEC could be made too

I think it refers to best 40 teams in the nation? :thinking:

The Kent St-College of Charleston game was actually a sneaky good game. Agree that Kent St is no slouch.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed laughing at the Big 10 the last few years but if we’re being objective about it, that league is majorly flying under the radar this year. The only league that might be better is the Big 12 and I’m not even really sure about that because outside of Kansas, UT, and Baylor no ones really looked that great. The Big 10 has Indiana, Ohio St, Illinois, Sparty, Wisky, and Purdue all looking pretty strong and they got another handful that will at least make the tourney.

The BE has Creighton and Xavier that look decent.
ACC has Virginia, Duke, and UNC.
SEC has Arky and Kentucky.
PAC has UCLA and Zona.

Hate to say it but the Big 10 has looked good out of the gate this year. We’ll see if that actually translates to wins in March this time around