Gameday thread: Texas Tech at Houston

Too soon? Nah.

Do we remain undefeated against Power 5 teams? (Interesting stat: this is only the third home game of this streak. 3 were played on neutral sites, 2 away, 2 home. )

Do we protect the cage and remain undefeated at home?

• Houston
  • Texas Tech

0 voters

2 Likes

Got a good feeling about this one.

1 Like

Coogs win if they win turnovers battle and limit penalties yards . Hope the good guys come out on top

3 Likes

It’s going to be a great day to go 1-0.

1 Like

Just win COOGS! So excited, can’t sleep! GO COOGS!

1 Like

lets GOOOO!

What’s the tailgate crowd like?

The east side tents were packed

Rodgers is lined up with the starting OL if anyone was still concerned with his status

1 Like

That’s a very good sign. What about D’Eriq King?

I see him working out with the QBs

Stadium is empty 30 minutes out. Student section is less than half full

I don’t have any pics but I have to say have some cute Cougar Dolls this year! Watch out UT!

We aren’t an early arriving crowd. Maybe because vast majority live in Houston area and have less error in arrival time.

1 Like

Yea I can see from my seat that the north west entrance lines are packed

Well that is my first prediction of the day coming true. Now hopefully my prediction of the defense allowing less than 30 points makes me 2 for 2.

2 Likes

Looks on TV like Tech’s “black out” didn’t work too well.

Right to the defender. Awful throw.

2 Likes

Perfectly example of not just looking at the final box score to evaluate the defense. Those 3 points are on Kyle Allen, the defense did a great job making sure it wasn’t 7 points.

3 Likes

Defense is playing a strategically sound game so far. Taking away the medium stuff, closing down on the short routes. That’s about how we’ll have to win this.