Gameday Thread: UH @ UConn 3/5 6PM Central CBSSN (L 77-71)

Coogs open as 2 point favorites.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1235263742440615936

1 Like

This one is important for seeding. Hope we get the win.

1 Like

We better be on tomorrow night, UConn will be extra tough on senior night.

1 Like

This one is very Important for Reg Season Conf CShip!!
Seeding will take care of itself. Win this one and last gm is at Home where they are undefeated in Conf this year and only 1 Home loss last 2 seasons in Conf play.

3 Likes

Absolutely…we need to win these last two and hope Tulsa loses to WSU on the road…I think we all want that AAC title…but even if we don’t get it all is not lost…hopefully we have a lot of hoops left…

4 Likes

I would rather our guys be cutting down nets and wearing championship caps and shirts. It would be the first time since phi slama jama to win conference back to back and who knows how far they go in the tourney? A trophy would at least be bragging rights for this season. Plus, they blew out Tulsa at home and barely lost on the road. They deserve this. Of course, it all depends on the UConn game tomorrow.

4 Likes

Sigh… and it’s on can’t be seen sports network??

Is not on CBS SPORTS NETWORK?

That’s what I thought. Is that not the case?

The game is scheduled to be aired today on the CBS Sports Network at 6 pm Central.

Channel 706 Xfinity (Comcast)

1643 U-verse

1 Like

221-- DirecTV

1 Like

I get CBSSN on Hulu.

1 Like

I was watching CBS Sports Network last night. They are televising the Mountain West Tournament today, including the 2nd tournament game of the day at 4:00 PM. As we all know, the second games of a session often don’t start on time. Therefore, don’t be surprised if they have to join our game in progress. CBS normally will start it out at their online site. Just be prepared so you don’t have to run around cussing because it ain’t on tv and your wife gets pissed at you.

3 Likes

I have DirecTV so I can watch but living 330 miles away in DEEP South Texas I can’t get the radio broadcast. I would really like to be able to hear the Big E’s comments but have been able to find a workaround. Anyone know of something? Thanks.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1235550630527160320?s=20

I think you can hear the radio broadcast the UH basketball website.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yep, It’s going to be a tough environment, it’s just another stone in the wall of excellence that The Coogs are building. I’m pretty sure that CKS has the guys in tournament mode. Cougars win going away.
EATEMUP!

1 Like

I feel like this is one of the bigger games of our season.

A win tonight would be huge!

1 Like