Gas tax suspension

As if this kinda talk means anything to anybody. That’s just silly echo chamber re-chatter.

1 Like

My friend added solarc to his house with a battery system. I asked him what break even was. He said 20 yrs. So not exactly free

I doubt it’s 20 years at current prices. It probably was in Texas at last year’s prices though.

1 Like

I guess its echoing because its true,… true,…true,…true

He does demonize oil and gas companies a lot.

You’re like the 3rd or 4th poster her that keeps using the word “demonize”. As if
that means anything in the real world. It’s funny…

Is that Tucks word of the month ?

True probably 12 now, going from 12kcents kwh to 20cents kwh. Even though i am not in the climate change cult, i will be interested, if it gets down around the 10yr range. Although, I live in a wind storm area, so i am concerned about what happens when my roof gets damaged.

Definition - “ portray as wicked and threatening.”

How so ?

Tuck is that another nickname for Brandon or Kamala, lol

Tucker Carlson, the entertainer you believe as news.

There may be a little bit of hyperbole there but come on. He regularly attacks oil and gas companies.

Of course he does. He won’t even meet with the CEOs.

That’s okay. I like the dividends and stock buybacks. He can keep demonizing them all the way to $160/bbl

BTW I don’t watch Fox. I only watch CNBC Squawk Box.

More hyperbole. Describe the “attacks” please ?

Google Biden attacks oil and gas and you will find plenty from not crazy right wing sources.

I’m pretty level headed about this stuff as you know. Saying oil and gas companies are making more money than God while Americans suffer is one pretty clear example of an attack.

1 Like

I’m sure there are lots of CEOs the president doesn’t meet with.

But lets play along. He meets with the oil CEOs to accomplish what exactly ?

2 Likes

There is no news on tv anymore, none of the networks are news organizations anymore

1 Like

What did the letters accomplish? Yet he did that. Why?

I agree you are ! But what is an “attack” ? Specifically ?

Saying they are enjoying huge profits now ? Well that’s a fact .
Asking them to make less of a profit ? That’s a weird thing to ask for, and
probably not much room for discussion.
Appeal to them for lower prices for the “good of the country” ? Right !

Threaten them with a windfall profits tax ? We done that in the past…but that
doesn’t motivate new development.

Oh I don’t know discuss ways to help them increase refined product supply?

Meeting with those evil O&G guys would infuriate the climate taliban so let me collect variable dividends

Did he include the tax credits in the calculation? I wonder if when there are blackouts if it basically pays for itself emotionally when you still have power.